Friday, April 8, 2011

Time to Start this Blogging thing...again!

So, I totally love reading everyone else's blog.  They are funny, inspiring and confirm that I am not the only crazy woman out there!  I just don't feel like my blogs are as note worthy as everyone elses.  I am not all that crafty so I don't have those to show. Although I do try my hand at little girls bows (yes that is correct, I don't have any little girls or nieces) it is my therapy.  I am not a very good cook or baker, so you won't find very many receipes.  I do however feel that I have some pretty funny random thoughts.  Maybe just maybe I will try my hand at this one more time.  Oh, and I will confess I am dying to be in some of these swaps that I read about.  So this is my second attempt at blogging. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, she's back! And you have plenty to write about!

    ReplyDelete